Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 27 July, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The term ‘Paul Weston Glastonbury’, ‘Avalon of the Heart Tours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 The Tanneries, Sedgemoor Way, Glastonbury, BA6 9LW
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Tours – For cancelation of tours paid in advance – 48 hours notice is required for a full refund. 24 hours for 50% refund. If cancelling on the same day then no refund can be given.
Lectures – No refunds are offered. If you are unable to attend a booked lecture, the recording will be made available to you following the event.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us: